Super Huge Question:
In Pilot, or one of the early episodes, Finn’s father is a loser. He got his mom pregnant who was madly in love with him, and he couldn’t support the family. Then his father ran off with a blonde girl as Carole threw milk after him at his car.
All of a sudden, Finn had a noble father who fought in the war and then got addicted to drugs.
Am I making all of this up, or when did this happen?
- anotherquestionunfolds answered: nooo that wasnt his dad.. that was someone his mother was seeing :P
- horrorpointseven answered: That was his mum’s boyfriend, not father :) This has probs already been answered though, sorry love.
- mykindofnerdy answered: that was his mom’s boyfriend after his dad died.
- cassassybitch answered: I think that was just some guy who used to paint their lawn green, and Finn looked up to him because he could rock out or some shit like that
- badlittlelostboy answered: that wasn’t his father, that was theocrats guy Carole had a crush on.
- abbylynne answered: No the man that Carole threw the milk at was the guy who ran “Emerald Dreams” which was a company that makes lawns green. Not Finn’s dad.
- flitwickslittlebrotha posted this